Cindy's Snowflakes

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas Everyone!!!


Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope yall are enjoying your holiday season with the people you love. For us, the holidays are usually spent with some good Godly church family. One thing that I have learned recently is that the closer I get to the Lord, the farther away I get from certain friends and family. It was a REALLY tough time I was going through debating on what to do about it. David's family lives here in Pa, but there are only a couple of the family members that, as Christians, we would wish to be around them. And I have a very special friend that we usually spend the holidays with, but she wants the things of this world and I dont. It is AMAZING that when you REFUSE to choose, God chooses for you!!!! Not always what our choice would have been, but the right one.
As you grow closer to the Lord, you may lose a few friends, and maybe even family along the way, but remember, CHRIST IS THE BEST FRIEND YOU COULD EVER HAVE. And if you are in a good Bible believing church, you wont have a better family than the one you have there. I love my family very much and wish I could be with them during this holiday season, but I couldnt find any better people to spend it with than my church family. Lets remember to keep Christ not just in Christmas, but in our hearts and lives as well. No matter what the cost! Merry Christmas bloggers!!!!! May God bless you are yours this Christmas Day!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow